The Primary aim of IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the Institution.
• Development and application of quality benchmarks or parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the Institution.
• Disseminations of information on the various quality parameters of Higher Education.
• Organization workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
• Documentation of the various programmes/ activities leading to quality improvement.
• Preparation of Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
• To a heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture.
• To the enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and institutionalize many good practices.
• To provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
• To act as a change agent in the institution.
• To better inter communication.
|Dr. V.R.Jyotsna Kumari, Principal|
|Smt. K.L.C. Devi, Vice Principal & Lecturer in English|
|1||Sri. N. Prasad Babu, Lecturer in Chemistry|
|2||Smt. P. Sailaja, Lecturer in Electronics|
|3||Sri. P. D. D. Kumar, Lecturer in English|
|4||Sri. P. Babu Rao, Lecturer in Mathematics|
|5||Dr. N. Venkateshwarlu, Lecturer in History|
|6||Sri. Ch. Kondala Rao, Lecturer in Commerce|
| Sri. G. Venkateswara Rao,
Chief Operating Officer, KCP Sugars, Limited, Vuyyuru
|1||Lt. M. Rajanikanth, Lecturer in Computer Science|
|2||Sri. Ch. Anil Kumar, Lecturer in Computer Science|
|S. No||Academic Year||Download file|